“Love your hair. All the time.” It’s all possible with a little help from our hair stylists at Pretty Please.
- Cutting and Styling for ladies, men, and kids. We work with you to create your own personal vibe.
- Special Occasion Hair. To fabulously enjoy your prom, birthday, class reunion, or wedding, we create stunning hair styles.
- Hair Extensions. We use 100% human hair to transform your appearance. Call for a free consultation, 360-353-5628.
- Ombre Hair Coloring. Virtually maintenance-free hair color. Ombre hair refers to hair color fading from dark to light, or vice versa. Instead of the color starting from the roots, it gradually becomes lighter or darker towards the ends. Ombre comes from the French word meaning shadow or shade.
- Brazilian Blowout. Curly hair got you in a tizzy? How would you like to experience beautiful, smooth, shining hair? This is a Professional Smoothing Treatment to make curly or wavy hair appear naturally straight and healthy. It is intended to eliminate frizz and promote radiant shine.
- Permanent Waves. Chemical treatment that results in long-lasting curls, ringlets, or waves.
- Color, Highlights, and Hide the Grey. Choose from a dramatic overhaul, or highlight your own natural tones. And of course, we cover the grey away.
NAILS. NAILS. NAILS. AND PEDICURES, TOO!
At Pretty Please our manicurists offer nails for special occasions, or just to feel pretty. You have choices to enhance your fingers and toes.
- Manicure on natural nails to enhance and preserve the integrity of your own nails. May be decorated with nail lacquer or OPI gel polish. Gel polish dries and cures in 30 seconds with the help of LED lights. Imagine digging to the bottom of your handbag without smudging your polish, immediately after your nails are painted. It’s possible with OPI Gel Polish. BONUS: Enjoy intense shine with no chips for up to two weeks.
- Want longer nails before lunch? No problem. Our manicurists can lengthen and strengthen your nails with acrylic or a builder-gel enhancement. Pretty Please manicurists guarantee their work against immediate breakage.
- Who says nails have to be serious? Our manicurists feature nail art on fingers and toes.
- Healthy Copper Bowl Pedicures help achieve a healthier immune system. Our manicurists offer pedicures in a luxurious hand-pounded Copper Bowl. Positive and negative magnetic fields created by copper helps energy flow through the body. BONUS: Copper kills germs and bacteria.
Pretty Please is overjoyed to bring you the best in nail services and cleanliness. We are thrilled to present Longview’s very first manicurist, and 13-time Acrylic Nails Competition award winner. Plus, we are honored and delighted to present, Lisa Apo, Regional Educator for OPI Nail products.
Missing eyebrow hair or misbehaving eyebrows cause daily morning irritations. There is hope for you. Tattooed cosmetics allow Linda Keller to make a line once, and preserve it continually. Artfully styled eyebrows designed for your face and personality will virtually shed pounds and birthdays from your appearance. At your Free Consultation Linda will show you the look of powdered brows or hair line strokes.
We know it’s difficult to swim, cry, chop onions, or watch sad movies without smears, tears, and nasty smudges. Tattooed cosmetics remain to be seen. From Cleopatra to Dolly Parton, eyeliner is always in style. Linda Keller will precisely tattoo a line of determined width at the base of your eyelashes. Then a soft shading can be added to eyelids for dramatic emphasis.
How would you like to revisit your youthful lips of high school? Are your ideal lips sexy and plump without artificial fillers? Complete tattoo shaded lips are feminine, colorful, and luscious. Bonus: No more lipstick on the coffee cup. After all, it remains to be seen.
Celebrities and women you know are not slaves to makeup anymore.
Cher, Madonna, Winona Judd, Dolly Parton and Pamela Anderson share a beauty secret with thousands of women in the Longview-Kelso area. At last. You can sleep in and still throw open the door looking pretty and confident. All thanks to the art and science of cosmetic tattooing. Besides, Mother Nature doesn’t have to take all the credit.
Celebrities do it – so can you To look wonderful and younger To get the best bang from your beauty buck Jus ‘cuz
How long does the procedure take?
Following your free consultation, an appointment will be scheduled for the cosmetic tattooing. Allow 2 hours for paperwork, mapping the tattooing, anesthetics to kick in, actual tattoo procedure, plus aftercare instructions diligently explained.
What if I want to change the color?
Go ahead. Any type of traditional topical makeup may be drawn on your skin over your cosmetic tattoo. Tattooed makeup provides an ideal “pattern” if you decide to apply a different color for a day. And when you wash it off, your tattooed makeup remains to be seen.